The 2023 edition of Open Source India (OSI) will be its 20th edition!
We cannot thank the Open Source community and the industry enough for enabling us to reach this milestone.
To make it a SPECIAL edition, we plan to undertake many improvements and upgrades, including:
- Better and more space in Workshop halls
- Smarter registration and on-site printing of badges
- Smarter system to upgrade passes
- More international experts as speakers
- Increased “In-depth sessions” and “Hands-on workshops”
- Gifts and lucky draws for 1st 2000 registrants
Plus, access to Keynotes and the Community Track will be FREE for everyone who registers before 12th of October.
If there’s anything more you’d like us to consider, feel free to add as a comment below…