Build a decentralised application (DApp) on Ethereum blockchain
Prabhu Eshwarla, Founder, SudhanvaTech
Date: 18th October 2019
Time: 11:15 AM to 01:45 PM
Venue: Workshop Room 2, NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bangalore.
Fee: Rs. 3999/- (Limited seats available)
Objective of the workshop
To teach the fundamentals of developing decentralised applications and solidity programming language by coding a DApp from scratch and deploying it on to Ethereum blockchain.
Who can attend this workshop?
Software developers, students with IT background, IT/system Architects , Project/Program/Delivery managers, SMEs and Executives who want to understand basics of blockchain and how developing decentralised applications is different from traditional web/mobile and enterprise apps.
What all will be covered in the workshop
First 90 minutes: For All participants
- Blockchain and Ethereum fundamentals.
- Introduction to decentralised applications and what are examples of Apps that can be built on blockchain.
- Solidity programming language basics.
- Overview of tools and ecosystem for developing and deploying Dapps.
- How to design decentralised applications for blockchain? Security considerations and best practices.
- Live coding/demonstration of building a Dapp.
Last hour: Optional for those who want to code a Dapp
- Hands-on coding exercise to build and deploy a DApp from scratch.
- Q&A will happen concurrently with the coding exercise.
Benefits/Takeaways of this workshop for the attendees
This would be a 3-hour crash course to understand fundamentals of blockchains and how to design and build an end-to-end Dapp on Ethereum blockchain. Very useful for time-constrained professionals who are interested to learn blockchain development.
Pre-requisites to attend the workshop
For those wanting to understand blockchain development without hands-on coding: No pre-requisites except a deep desire to learn!
Prabhu Eshwarla is the founder of SudhanvaTech, focused on distributed ledger technologies. Prabhu has worked for over 25 years in the software industry developing & managing mission-critical distributed systems and solutions for global clients. Prabhu was earlier the India delivery head for Hewlett Packard Software services, and has worked with clients in multiple industries including banking, financial services, discrete manufacturing, telecom and government. Prabhu is a strong believer in the potential of DLT technologies to empower individuals, transform societies and drive efficiencies, newer business models for businesses and enterprises.