Objective of the workshop
Fiorano went open source this year. This workshop will focus on the ease of use of newly open sourced Fiorano ESB by demonstrating the benefits of messaging as the core of the ESB platform. The workshop will also include the product architecture, introduction to pre-built microservices and a live demonstration of Salesforce Integration along with hands-on experience followed by Q&A.
The Fiorano ESB Community Edition is available for a free download from: http://www.fiorano.com/products/open-source-esb/fiorano-esb/.
Who can attend this workshop?
Developers, Enterprise Architects, Integration and Middleware specialists, SOA developers, Software Architects
What all will be covered in the workshop?
– Fiorano ESB Product Architecture
– Introduction to prebuilt Micro services
– Live demonstration of Salesforce Integration along with hands-on experience.
Benefits/Takeaways for the attendees
– To learn the benefits of having messaging as the core of the ESB product.
– Get trained on Fiorano Open Source ESB
Pre-requisites to attend the workshop
– Laptop with Fiorano Open Source ESB Installed.
– Internet connectivity on each laptop (for connectivity with Salesforce)
– Add “trial account” on Salesforce
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://osidays.com/osidays/osi_registration/osidays_register-new.php” size=”large” icon_type=”general foundicon-cart” icon_position=”left” shape=”square”]Register Now[/otw_shortcode_button]