Cloud in a day
Speaker: K B Shiv Kumar | Co-Founder and CTO | IndiQus Technologies Pvt Ltd
Date: 20th November 2015
Time: 10:45 AM to 1:45 PM
Venue: Workshop Room 3
Fee: Rs. 1250/-
[button url=”http://osidays.com/osidays/osi_registration/osidays_register.php” style=”black”] Register Now [/button]
Build A Cloud In 4 Hours With Apache CloudStack
Familiarize participants with Apache CloudStack and its internals. Make them feel comfortable in CloudStack and get them interested and confident enough to dabble with CloudStack on their own.
* Virtualization Overview
* Compute, Storage and Network
* Using VirtualBox to simulate machines
* Creating machines and networks
* Intro to XenServer
* Installation of XenServer
* Configure XenServer using XenCenter
* Intro to Apache CloudStack
* Install Apache CloudStack
* Configure CloudStack
* Login to the GUI
* Configure Zones, Pods, Clusters, Hosts, Primary and Secondary Storage
* Upload an ISO
* Create your first VM
* Create your second VM
* Configure firewall and load balancer rules.
* Check your VM on the cloud
* Community resources and links.
* Q & A
It will introduce you to the exciting world of Cloud and Apache CloudStack. Understand the simplicity of the product. Walk away with a confidence level to start tinkering by yourself – the true and only way to become a great open source developer.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who wants to have hands-on knowledge about the cloud and Apache CloudStack.
An alternative perspective to OpenStack, vCloud
* Comfortable working in the Linux environment and command line.
* vi commands
* Basic networking knowledge
* Laptop with at least 4GB RAM, (8 Better) running CentOS/RHEL if the participants wish to try.
Complete deployment of above mentioned course contents from scratch from instructor’s laptop.
3 to 4 hours