Whether the IT professional in question is new to the industry or a seasoned engineer, there are plenty of good reasons to get in to a conference supported by partners like IBM, Microsoft, Amazon, Oracle, Zoho, Comcast and Dell (to name a few).Let’s take a look at the top 5 benefits that IT professionals gained from past editions of Open Source India.
- "Conferences tend to see the first airing of cutting-edge ideas, concepts and developments. Conferences add a lot of fuel to my knowledge base while broadening my understanding of technologies."
- "Challenging technical problems tend to need innovative solutions. Open Source India is a great place to cross-pollinate ideas with other techies in an inspiring environment."
- "It’s not always what you know, but who you know. Here’s a rare opportunity to build contacts at your dream firm, chat with someone who has the job you aspire to have or enjoy the company of like-minded professionals."
- "While networking can help my career, the fact that I am attending national level conferences also shows that I am passionate and self-motivated about my field to potential employers. It’s a great addition to my CV or resume."
- And Re-kindling passion — that’s one of the things many of our delegates have been delighted with after spending their time at previous editions of Open Source India. There’s a chance you will get great ideas to take back to office and implement or discuss with your manager. Use this opportunity to get out of a rut.
Are you interested in being involved? If so, please write to us at [email protected] and our team will share our bulk/group discount pricing with you. Or, you can browse through our passes and offers here. for any query/request or call 011-40596600.
Wish the training/learning/knowledge development/HR wing of your company were interested in this offer? Forward this article to them and let’s find out.
Do you have a reason not listed here? Let us know in the comments below. The best 10 answers get a free OSI t-shirt when they attend the event!
We hope to see you and your colleagues at Open Source India this year 🙂
The mission of OSI is simple—to accelerate development and deployment of Open Source in India, and beyond.